There's a sensation that comes over you when the four wheels hit the pavement. You press one foot down on the nose and kick the pavement with the other. The sound of the grit beneath the wheels puts you in a mood. Problems fade away. There's nothing like a good skate session... These tees are pigment dyed, which gives them a soft, washed and worn look to them.
Benaiah Co. x Johnny Kunda Collab Collection
This tee is part of the Benaiah + Johnny Kunda Collab Collection. Johnny Kunda is a long time friend of Benaiah and artist of 6+ years. He wanted to create a simple, bright, and fun lineup of retro style items for our summer lineup and we were 110% on board. You'll find other items as part of this collab series on our store. You can check Johnny out at kunda.design or follow him on IG @johnny_kunda.
- Colors: Chalky Mint w/ pink print or Cumin (red) w/ white ink
- 100% ringspun cotton
- preshrunk, soft-washed, garment-dyed fabric
- twill taped shoulder-to-shoulder
- set-in sleeves
- double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- 1" ribbed collar with double-needle topstitched neckline